Online Reputation Management Sydney
Part of Sydney Search Results Pty Ltd, ASIC Listed ABN No 50 136 524 680
1. Unlike our competitor we have been offering SEO solutions for Online Reputation Management issues for several years, as can be seen in our media mentions in print, radio interviews and TV
2. We operate fully within Australia and are Sydney based – no outsourcing.
We can even come out and meet you if you wish in the comfort of your offices or home. Most of our current competitors advertising online are from offshore and talk to you over Skype (US, UK or SE Asia)
This disadvantages our competitors in a number of ways:
* in terms of communication if they are in a different time zone i.e. U.S. or U.K. or South Asia.
* in terms of understanding the Australian domain environment i.e. can they register .com.au websites without an ABN number? No. And the chances are YOUR negatives are on .com.au websites.
* in terms of quality issues, if you go offshore to cheaper labor markets such as South Asia, you take a risk with your reputation and have no recourse if the job goes wrong.
3. We have been market leaders in Reputation Management since 2009 (back when most of our current competitors did not even know what Reputation Management was)
We have been promoting businesses online since 2003.
SEO Since 2003, Aussie Company For Aussie Problems.
David Cannell – Reputation Management Expert
David was born in London in the UK and studied Dental Prosthetics Technology, going on to run a successful laboratory for several years. In the early 90’s David migrated to Australia and decided on a new career pathway by teaching at the University of Technology in Sydney.
In 2003 David started Sydney Search Results, an online Internet Marketing company that provides client based SEO services. In 2009, seeing the growing need for services that allowed individuals and companies to refute negative online media he founded Online Reputation Management Sydney, the first online reputation management company in Australia.
Since then the company has become a market leader, innovator and sought after commentator for reputation management issues and has appeared on national television and radio and in the national print media discussing ways for companies and individuals to manage their reputations successfully.