Welcome, and please watch the video above with David Cannell, the business owner, so that you can find out:
The 7 Important Points You Need To Consider BEFORE You Hire a Reputation Management Company.
Then you can call us now on (02) 8005 0339 for a full explanation of what we do and how we can and help with your reputation problem.
We hide negative news items, forum posts, blogs etc by pushing them down onto lower pages of the search results.
It is not always easy to push items off Google. It does requires a lot of skill and experience. But we can do it. We have been doing it for many years as you can see if you take a look at our “Mentions In The Media” page on this website.
So how should you decide which reputation management firm to go for?
I have outlined here the key points that will save you MONEY and WASTED TIME.
1) Do the company have a solid reputation and track record themselves, with appearances on national TV, and in the national press going back several years?
2) Are they willing to meet you face to face at your offices or place of your choice in Australia to go through everything with you?
3) Are they happy to let you try out their services for one month, so that you see good results before you commit to a second month? (Or do they try and tie you into a long term contract?)
We are willing to go month by month with you.
4) Is the person you speak to a reputation management expert, who co-ordinates everything himself. (Or is it a sales person, who will later on put you on to a customer support person who knows nothing and will fob you off with platitudes?)
You will meet or speak over the phone with our SEO Reputation Expert: David Cannell. No sales people. No juniors.
5) Do they offer a realistic and fair price, based on the amount of work and skill that is needed? (Or do they offer a dirt cheap price that is too good to be true?)
We will give you a realistic quote.
6) Do they offer a cast iron guarantee that if the top negative site is not pushed down at all at the end of the first month, they will work free for a second and/or third month until it is, and if it is not pushed down at all at the end of the third month they will repay every single penny back to you? Beware of potentially misleading and useless guarantees from other firms that promise to rank positive assets [i.e. pages] on the third page of Bing.
We do (Gold Package only)
7) Do they use cutting edge SEO & Digital Marketing techniques?
Call us now on (02) 8005 0339 or fill out our contact form.
In order to avoid the online branding troubles that come with operating a business, companies must ensure that their reputation is proactively monitored and managed online. An online reputation refers to the perception of a company that is generated online in a variety of mediums such as news media, social media and review websites and platforms. With so many people using the internet for information on products and brands, a positive reputation is essential to the success of companies. Proper monitoring will keep companies informed and up to date on exactly how their customers or clients feel. This will allow them to handle possible problems in a timely fashion, therefore keeping customers satisfied and allowing new leads to be generated in a positive environment.
Reputation Management Monitoring & Repair
Monitoring and managing an online reputation is also a great way of preventing bad listings or unwarranted negative media from negatively affecting business. Most importantly, the proper management of their reputation ensures companies the ability to build and/or maintain their credibility. Consumers prefer to deal with brands that they are familiar with and feel that they can trust, but when they are not familiar with a company the brand or product cannot always speak for itself. Consumers will always go with the company that has the most positive online reputation. Monitoring and management of their reputation online provides companies with the tools necessary to maintain a thriving and credible business.
Outsourcing Reputation Management
Although this online reputation management is essential to companies, it is a highly specialised job within itself. The reality of it is that most companies will not have the time and/or resources to get the job done properly. Therefore, the best solution is to enlist the help of a company that specialises in reputation management. These companies will work to build, improve, or maintain your company’s reputation through the use of several different strategies. They start by decreasing the negative and increasing the positive. What exactly does this mean? When someone searches for information about a company online, pages and pages of search results come up. Reputation management companies work to ensure that when your company is searched the positive listings appear before the negative ones. They do this by pushing the negative listings back further in the search results. Considering that most people do not look past the first few pages of search results, this is a major plus.
In addition to moving negative listings back, management companies ensure that the positive listings appear first. They created barriers against negative listings and work to positively promote your company and its reputation online. Monitoring and managing a company’s reputation online is a lot of work. If you want to maintain the credibility and success of your company online, consult a reputation management company today.